Monday, February 13, 2012

2012 Spring Fling!

This year my school is hosting a semi-formal dance for the first time! The dance is March 15th and the theme is Paris Under The Stars. They are having a formal student do the photos and they wanted food sooooo....they asked me to provide the food! My teacher (the one in charge of the dance) said I could bring whatever I want and the school would pay for all the ingredients I need to make the treats,they are also going to provide me with my own table to put the treats on. The table will be scattered with my own business cards! My teacher said this will be a great way for the parents to start talking about me....I'm making a 3 teired cake,cupcakes,cookies,and chocolate covered pretzels! A parent will watch my table and sell the things I make,all the money earned from the goodies will go back to me! It's been very stressful so fair,it's all I think about and I think I've changed the design of my cake at least 25 times now but I think I finally have the perfect design! I have to make around 75 to 100 cupcakes,75 to 100 cookies,and aroung 50 pretzels. It's gonna be alot of work but I'm ready for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment